Hey there! Recently I was nominated by two lovely ladies for the Liebster Award! I was first nominated by Sam from Beautifie and then two days later nominated by Pao from Pao Loves Fashion. I would like to say a massive thank you to these lovely ladies for nominating me!!
What is this Liebster Award you say?
Well from what I gather the Liebster Award is an award to new bloggers with under 200 followers and is a way to discover new blogs and motivate the new blogger to carry on blogging by showing that people appreciate their blog. Pao added in her post that Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, lovely, pleasent and valued. So I think it’s a pretty nice award to receive. But there are some rules to go with this!
Rules of the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to win the award (they must have under 200 followers and it cannot be the person you nominated you)
- Set them 11 questions to answer then contact them explaining the instructions
I on the other hand have 22 questions to answer from being nominated twice so I better get started
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have always wanted to become a professional writer whether it be journalist or magazine columnist I’ve just always wanted to write and have people read. After discovering many other blogs that I enjoyed reading I just figured I could give it a go and see if anyone wanted to read what I had to say. So here I am now!
2. If you could recommend one beauty product what would it be and why?
It will have to be the Rimmel London Day-2-Night Mascara. Seriously this is my holy grail product and I will never change mascara’s! I have tried so many and this one is just perfect. It has two sections: one for length and one for volume. Being individual sections rather than one together really makes a massive difference, I think. They make my eyelashes beautifully long and it never causes clumps. Ahh, you just have to get it!
3. Who is your favourite Blogger/YouTuber?
I would say my favourite Bloggers are Kayleigh from Couture Girl and Beth from The British Girl . My favourite YouTubers would have to be (of course) Zoella, PointlessBlog etc. but also Glitteralittle, r4dicalgeorgia, ImHereForever, FashionRocksMySocks, AcaciaCutie and so so many more. I watch YouTube way too much but who doesn’t?
4. What is the next product you wish to purchase?(does not need to be beauty related)
The next product I would like to purchase would be the Boi-ing concealer. So many people rave about this and I have just never given it a try.
5. Three words to describe you
Chatty, Smiley, Tired&Hungry (if i smush two words together does it count as one?)
6. Favourite online fashion shop?
I would say Sheinside as it has all highstreet fashion in the same style as, for example, Topshop, River Island, Urban Outfitters etc. but also in a way completely different and I love it!
7. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
My phone. I’m a bit of a phoneaholic.
8. What keeps you motivated?
Other bloggers, twitter strangley as I always see bloggers tweeting about new posts so it makes me want to blog, just always wanting to write and knowing that writers get noticed through their blog and that could be me one day oh and my readers of course.
9. Most used app?
I have a few: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr. I’m new to Tumblr but click any of these words in this sentence to check out my Tumblr! I basically just post pretty things
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Well in 5 years I will be 19 so I would say hopefully with a job or in University! Actually hopefully both!
11. Tell me a random fact about you
Sometimes if I laugh for too long my top lip gets dry and sticks to my gum and I look like I’m from the movie How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
Now for the questions from Pao
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Either London or New York because they’re both big cities famous for things and I think they would have so many opportunities and there would never be a dull day.
2. Why and when did you start blogging?
Well I’ve already answered why but I started my blog on August 9th 2014.
3. What inspires you to write?
Mostly just things I see or do every day.
4. If you could switch places with someone who would it be?
Hmmm, maybe Jennifer Lawrence she’s totally gorgeous and my favourite actress.
5. What is your favourite season of the year?
Probably Spring as it’s a mix of Summer and Winter so you can wear both seasons of clothes and it’s prettier with all the flowers .
6. Do you prefer a home cooked meal or to go out to a restaurant?
I love eating out but there are some home cooked meals you just can’t beat and no restaurant does beans on toast like my dad. So a mix of both.
7. What has been the proudest moment in your life so far?
I’m not really sure, I guess getting an A on my GCSE mock for Geography was quite a proud moment and also finishing my art project and having people like my work was a very proud moment as I worked so hard on that for weeks.
8. Describe yourself in one word
Me (I am me no one else, you know?)
9. How do you promote your blog and what works best for you?
Twitter. Twitter is definitely my best way of getting my blog out there. With so many chats and other bloggers it’s so useful to use.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’ve already answered this one from Sam
11. How long do you think you’ll keep blogging?
I hope for a very long time. I aim to do this as a profession.
So now who do I nominate?
Sorry I could not find 11, most people had already been nominated.
My Questions for you:
- When did you start your blog?
- If you could meet one person in the world who would it be and why?
- Reason behind your blog name?
- Favourite way to relax?
- Where do you usually blog?
- Favourite high street store?
- Favourite music artist?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- What is your favourite topic to blog about?
- Instagram, Tumblr or Twitter and why?
- Why did you start blogging?